What is hearing loss?
Most often a hearing loss goes unnoticed in its early stages. Have you or a loved one experienced any of the following:
- Think that other people sound muffled or like they’re mumbling
- Have difficulty hearing in noisy situations, like restaurants or stores
- Have trouble hearing women and children
- Have your television or radio turned up to a high volume
- Answer or respond inappropriately in conversations
- Read lips or more intently watch people’s faces when they speak with you
- Feel annoyed with people because you cannot hear or understand them
- Feel nervous about trying to hear and understand
- Withdraw from social situations that you once enjoyed because of difficulty hearing
As the hearing loss progresses, communication for the person with the hearing loss becomes difficult, conversations are affected and social situations become less enjoyable for all involved.
We are committed to providing an exceptional experience in achieving better hearing.